weteye2P
05/26/18 04:17PM
Hard or Soft? Straight or not? - How do you like this place?
So - this place his been up and running for a couple of months now , but it's still early days for realboroou to develop its character.

Firstly I'm really pleased to see this place - I much prefer "real" to furries so I was kinda sad when real was banned from rule34xxx
But what way is this community looking to go? That's up for grabs at this stage. Do people want this place to be pretty softcore? I've seen a lot of stuff posted thats safe/questionable - so basically softcore. Or are your tastes for more hardcore material?

I've seen a lot of traps/trannies/crossdressing posted - is that your taste or is that just a few blocks of heavy posters? Someone, a long time ago, clearly had a massive latex fetish and a huge Susan Weyland crush. Ok, a few dozen
black latex & skin but 41K? that's kinda over the top.

Cards on the table - I like girls, pretty girls are great but I definitely pref hardcore to softcore.

What do other people on here prefer/want to see develop?
hot_sauce
05/27/18 08:21PM
Posters aren't diligent with proper tagging, and there are too many solo shots that, while hot, aren't pornographic enough to belong here. Someone's also been upload entire galleries of the same few models, too.
weteye2P
05/28/18 05:23PM
hot_sauce said:
Posters aren't diligent with proper tagging, and there are too many solo shots that, while hot, aren't pornographic enough to belong here. Someone's also been upload entire galleries of the same few models, too.


I hope the tagging will improve as the site builds up.

But yes I agree this site should definitely be pornographic :-)

The massive uploads seem to have been in a previous existance of the site
Banterman
05/31/18 04:48AM
At the moment, tagging is poor from uploaders. But that will only improve - most people seem to have trouble including basic gender based tags like "female", "male" and "straight" etc. In terms of content, there's been interesting developments but I'm for sure not part of the close-up body shots brigade. Weak content imo. Perhaps there should be a tag for them so they can be blacklisted by anyone who's in the same boat as me.
weteye2P
06/01/18 10:13PM
Banterman said:
At the moment, tagging is poor from uploaders. But that will only improve - most people seem to have trouble including basic gender based tags like "female", "male" and "straight" etc. In terms of content, there's been interesting developments but I'm for sure not part of the close-up body shots brigade. Weak content imo. Perhaps there should be a tag for them so they can be blacklisted by anyone who's in the same boat as me.


Ooops - I'd better tag mine for female straight. Didn't think of that....
Faggot_Princess
06/02/18 05:33PM
Not enough people and because of this not enough men I can hook up with...
TentacleMonster
06/04/18 07:57PM
Im not a fan of cocks, there tends to be a lot of gay or bi men here, not enough women I feel.
mitaiyo
01/31/19 03:28PM
TentacleMonster said:
Im not a fan of cocks, there tends to be a lot of gay or bi men here, not enough women I feel.

just agree with yur pov.
Negativeone
01/31/19 05:20PM
As a straight dude I'm feelin the lack of ladies (and people in general) around here even more than others I think xD
Nastylover_II
02/01/19 02:00PM
Negativeone said:
As a straight dude I'm feelin the lack of ladies (and people in general) around here even more than others I think xD


It's not just the ladies, more people in generaly are needed here. I'm bi and I do like trannys, shemales, etc but nowadays they post too much of that. And always these no name models: boring!
mitaiyo
02/02/19 04:26AM
mitaiyo
02/02/19 04:28AM
Negativeone said:
As a straight dude I'm feeling the lack of ladies (and people in general) around here even more than others I think xD

Indeed. In the same boat, for me. But how to attract them , how to advetise for this site ?
Negativeone
02/02/19 07:24AM
I feel the best "advertisement" would be a yet another bold link over on r34

It used to be just r34 and xbooru, now that the real stuff got shifted to it's own site its like nobody even knows it exists

I had some rp partners on r34 that were in shock&awe when I told them about it

So yes,despite there already being the "Other boorus" link there, i feel there should be another specifically for realbooru
1


Reply | Forum Index